Fountain of Victory Church International is one of the fastest growing Churches in the world with its Mega Church in Blantyre, Republic of Malawi. It has branches in Lilongwe, Zomba and Mzuzu and many Local Churches across various townships and districts in Malawi. Fountain Of Victory Church has international branches in South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, USA, Ireland, Philippines, UK and we are still counting….
Fountain of Victory Church International , A Pillar and Ground of Truth, is a Bible centered Christian church established to propagate the undiluted and infallible Word of God to all nations. The focal cornerstone of Fountain of Victory Church International to spearhead the True Worshipers of God the Father, through believing that there is no salvation without having Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior ROMANS 10:9-10.
To impact and build the total man (spirit, body and soul) to the full stature and exactness of Christ through preaching of the undiluted Word of God.
To equip the saints through teaching of God’s word and observing everything that Jesus Christ commands. This is based on what the Lord Jesus Christ said in the book of JOHN 14:23-24, “True worshipers shall worship the father in Spirit and Truth, for the father is seeking such to worship Him. God is a spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit.”
Our Core Values
The Word of God – the infallible Word of Truth
We believe that truth is progressive.
We believe in the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the demonstration of the Power of the Holy Spirit.
We believe in Signs, Wonders and Miracles.
Our Statement of Faith
We stand on the infallible truth of the Word of God, and describe our place as A pillar and Ground of Truth (1st Tim 3 v 15)
- We believe that Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe there is only one God; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the rapture of the church at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Water baptism in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the operation in all five-fold ministries of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born from a virgin, was crucified, died, buried but He rose from the dead on the third day and ascended on high to Heaven.
- We believe there is an indwelling of the Holy Spirit, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, which gives believers the ability to speak in tongues.
- We believe in Bringing Tithes and offering into the store house in order to care for the Church workers and activities of the Church.